No matter whether we’re feeling overwhelmed or lacking energy because of health challenges, being a caregiver, launching a business or just staying on top of a full life, here are five easy steps to get back on track…
- Assess ~ sit still and invest a few minutes in creating a priority list.
- Evaluate ~ what short term, mid-term and long term actions or goals are connected to each priority. Are you attending to a balance of the different areas in your life…career, relationship, health/wellness, finances, enjoyment.
- Reset ~ based on how much time you want to invest each day in your short term, mid-term and long term goals.
- Rest ~ set aside recuperation time.
- Restart ~ having taken stock and reset priorities, hit the restart and get back on track with renewed energy and focus.