I know I usually give you a lot more words ‘n thoughts in my posts. Today we’re keeping it simple and to the point. We’re wrapping up on the topic (for now) of bucket lists that opened with A Bucket of Inspiration and followed with Bucket Lists ~ What’s the Point.
Here are 5 tips to help you start living your list instead of just writing it:
- Time is not an excuse. We waste so much of it. Make time…and if you can’t take three months off, then make it a week…just make it a really incredible week.
- Money is not an excuse. Get creative. Swap apartments with someone. Pick a driving destination. Barter for those piano lessons you always wanted. Do a fundraiser. Check into local community groups. There is always a way…be a dog on a bone about it.
- It doesn’t have to cost money. Often the most meaningful moments cost nothing.
- Act as if…as if you don’t have all the time in the world. None of us do.
- If not now, when? How long have you been talking about doing these things? How much longer are you willing to continue talking about them…I wish, if only, but…really?!
Go back to this post and watch Alice’s video and then ask yourself…if not now?