I can’t remember the last time I published a Saturday post…but this couldn’t wait until Monday. I just had the best week yet with my coaching business. This time last year, I was quietly working with a few great clients and hadn’t yet found my niche. And then I attended one of Lisa Steadman’s WooHoo Events.
The energy in the room was amazing. I got so inspired hearing the success stories of the other attendees and listening to experts share their insights about how they were able to go big with their business to be able to serve more people who needed and valued what they had to offer. It was a turning point for me.
Heard enough? Then click to go directly to the sign up link. Want to know more? Keep reading…
I’ll be there as part of the WooHoo Wellness panel to help you get more thriving in your life so you don’t feel like you’re just surviving and getting by. Saturday October 15th & Sunday October 16th at the LAX Westin Hotel…powerful guest speakers and great networking opportunities all under one roof.
Need more details? I’m going to share some excerpts from her exciting email announcing the offer that landed in my mailbox this morning. But before I do…have you heard me mention the hourglass? It’s an image I use often in my meditations to keep me focused and in action. It clearly represents the reality of our lives…that each minute can only pass through one time and there is no way to take it back…and we have no way of knowing how many moments have been given to us.
So if you are not living life at a ten out of ten in all areas, if you catch yourself saying even though my life is good, something is missing or I want more, then take the no risk offer (no risk because Lisa has a money back guarantee*) and come find out from people who have valuable insights to share on how to up level your life in one, more or all areas. Here are the details I promised, direct from the fabulous and incredibly generous Lisa Steadman…
If 2011 was YOUR year to master any or all of the following areas:
• Fulfilling relationships
• Health and wellness
• Defining your style
• Building your business
• Branding your business
• Enhancing your brand
• Mastering your marketing
• Creating a rock star social media presence that magnetize the masses
• Un locking the secrets to having it all without losing yourself
• Owning your legendary leadership
Then it’s time to step out of the shadows and into your spotlight!
Grab your ticket to Woohoo Weekend 2011 here: http://woohooweekend2011.com/
Why do YOU need to be at Woohoo Weekend?
I don’t know about you, but I’m TIRED of all the social noise out there claiming there’s a 1-size-fits-all approach to my life, my relationships, and my business.
Once upon a time, I tried following that formula, but it didn’t work for me.
- It left me feeling empty, frustrated, and like a failure.
- It left me BROKE, even though I was a best selling author.
- It left me in mediocre relationships because I thought that was all I was worthy of.
And it left me in pain, despair, and denial about the sorry state of my life, my relationships, and my career.
It wasn’t until I WOKE UP, got FED UP, and decided to blaze my OWN trail that I was able to:
1. Attract the man of my dreams (The Hubs and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on Tuesday!)
2. Quit my job, launch my Woohoo, Inc. business, and become a best selling author of 5 books with money in the bank
3. Create a work-life balance that suited my vision and values (and includes a month in Paris with The Hubs this December!)
4. STOP doing business the way I saw others doing it, START creating my Woohoo-approved business model, and LOVE my brilliant business
Woohoo Weekend is the brain child of Lisa Steadman, CEO and Chief Woohoo Woman at Woohoo, Inc. What started as a mission to help women unlock their personal power and claim their value, voice, and vision has transformed into a worldwide movement.
“Every man and woman on the planet has something innately great inside themselves. When fully embodied and expressed, we can change the world. Come get YOUR world changed in a weekend so you can be part of this global trickle down experience.”