- Set your patients up to experience the greatest level of success with adherence as possible
- by making you aware of some often unconsidered factors that contribute to reducing likelihood
of compliance and
- educate about different ways to help patients address those obstacles.
You, your team, and your organization have invested significant resources in training and developing expertise in the medical field. You already have a toolbox you can reach into at any time. My programs simply help add additional tools to enhance your ability to support patients to create sustainable behavior changes and comply so they can experience better quality of life and greater wellbeing.
- The burden on healthcare professionals is reduced significantly
- Less time is required to uncover obstacles to behavior change that are impeding the patient’s success with their medication, physical therapy, or other recommended lifestyle choices
- Patients are empowered to create their own strategies – which typically increases their ability to follow through and take action
- Compliance is increased, thereby increasing the evidence in support of the efficacy of a treatment approach
- Prevention of future episodes, recurrence, or new diagnoses is more possible
- Cost of care is reduced
- Patient satisfaction increases
My programs are custom designed to meet your needs. We begin with 2 easy steps:
Step 1 – Schedule a Free Consultation Call
In 30 minutes or less, we will identify the current challenges and needs you are seeking to address by bringing new tools, ideas, and approaches to your team and organization. We discuss measurable outcomes and the inclusion of metrics to gauge the impact of the program.
Step 2 – Written Proposal
I will custom design an outline for a proposed program that fits your organization’s culture, schedule, and goals along with a cost estimate.
My training programs include both theoretical, educational components and practical application through live practicums. Through the use of role play and other practice techniques, participants are able to receive feedback and grow their skill level and their confidence on the spot!
I focus on developing core competencies in the following areas (training length and organizational needs determine the depth and number of competencies to be covered):
- Defining coaching
- Coaching vs. Motivational Interviewing
- Anatomy of a Coaching Call
- Role of Stress in Behavior Change
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivators
- Behavior Change Enhancers
- Coaching Skills to improve
- Your communication with patients
- Identification of blocks to compliance
- Increasing self-efficacy, resilience, and self-confidence of the patient
- Support of the patient to take the lead in their own care
- Communication between patient and medical care provider
- Patient mindset as positive mindset
- Coaching Processes to
- Understand the level of impact of stress on behavior change
- Identify top factors contributing to stress
- Identification of blocks or obstacles to compliance
- Help patients create strategies to overcome compliance obstacles
- Integrate stress reduction techniques to improve compliance
- High performance strategies to help your team identify and reduce their own stress factors so they can bring their best to each call
My programs can be delivered through one or more of the following…
- In person training workshops
- Live or recorded webinars
- Interactive online written worksheets and exercises
- Online group coaching (via conference call or video conferencing)
Over the past 7 years, I have focused on bringing coaching skills into healthcare. During that time, I have trained hundreds of coaches, nurses, physicians, and pharmaceutical professionals in skills and approaches to efficiently and effectively improve compliance while supporting patients to experience improved quality of life.
I have also coached hundreds of people with chronic disease and their caregivers so my programs are informed from four different perspectives:
- Healthcare professionals
- My personal experience as a caregiver to my late husband
This creates a very holistic, well-rounded approach and allows your team to ensure they are coming from a true patient-centered approach in their care.
Compliance isn’t just about taking medication…it is about changing lives. Contact me today to set up your free consultation to learn how partnering together can help you produce the outcomes you most desire for your patients and your organizations.Schedule a Free Consultation