Coaching is available to anyone in any time zone as coaching sessions are done by phone to save time, money and the environment. Customized packages are available. Contact me today so we can co-design a plan that works for you.
If your loved one has been recently diagnosed, I recommend my 1 month Emergency Rx Package.
Step #1 ~ Sign up for the Energy Effectiveness Index (EEI)
The first step I recommend to every client is to take the Energy Effectiveness Index (EEI). This tool helps us to quickly identify what is holding you back from thriving and keeping you stuck in survival mode. What is the Energy Effectiveness Index (EEI) Assessment?
- a unique, comprehensive online attitudinal assessment developed by iPEC – 20 minutes
- results identify the blocks, patterns and default tendencies holding you back from thriving
- a 45 minute coaching session with Tambre
- the opportunity to create clarity around what has been stopping you
- a plan for a key action you can take to begin to shift toward thriving
When you invest in the Energy Effectiveness Index (EEI) Assessment, because it generates such a laser focus for us to know where the opportunities are for you to break old patterns and take action, I will apply a significant discount to your purchase of group or individual coaching if you sign up for a program within 10 days of completing your assessment. Contact me for details or to read more about how doing this assessment changed my life.
Step #2 ~ Choose a coaching program
1. One-on-One Survive to Thrive Package
Individual Coaching Package – 10 Hours ~ Contact me today to discuss individualized pricing options ~ payment plans available.
- Assessment Tools – prior to your first session, you will receive several assessment tools to assist us in creating the snapshot picture of your current life.
- A Variety of Ways to Apply Your 10 Hours ~ To really kick start your program, you may wish to book a 2 hour intensive. From there you can use your remaining sessions broken out as you please either into 30 minute sessions, 45 minute sessions or 1 hour sessions or a combination thereof.
- In your first session, we use a number of tools to take a snapshot picture of your current life and then determine the areas you would most like to create significant changes. We set the framework for the work we will do together and cover the specifics of how the coaching relationship will work for you.
- In remaining calls we will continue to set goals, uncover blocks and create breakthroughs.
- Unlimited email support for the duration of the package – between calls, clients can email questions, do accountability check-ins or get email support as challenges arise.
- add an ??? Assessment to this package and receive a 30% discount off the regular price of $299.00. Contact me for the discount code. Not applicable to promotional pricing or already discounted prices.
2. Emergency Rx Package
Emergency Rx Package – 5.5 Hours ~ Contact me today to discuss individualized pricing options ~ payment plans available.
If your loved one has just recently been diagnosed or you are struggling as they are going through treatment, check out my one month Emergency Rx Package. For most people, news that their loved one has cancer comes as a big shock, even if symptoms were indicating the potential. The days, weeks and months following can be filled with overwhelm, confusion, fear and anxiety. The one month Rx Package works as an intervention to help you:
- define your role as caregiver with boundaries that empower you and your loved one
- create a focused plan so you and your loved one are empowered to ask the questions and make the choices necessary regarding what’s next
- learn tools to alleviate stress so you can channel the energy needed to support your loved one while avoiding caregiver burnout
- create empowering conversations wherever they are needed…with family, at work, with medical providers and/or insurance companies.
- allow you to also live your life as your loved one faces cancer
- address fears and concerns
- generate strategies for assessing the potential impacts in areas such as finances, relationships, intimacy, body issues, spirituality, enjoyment and well being.
This comprehensive month long program includes:
- a brief questionnaire focused on the initial phases of the cancer continuum ~ diagnosis & early treatment stages
- a 1.5 hour Foundation Session to assess and then generate a plan to address high priority issues
- 2 x 30 minute coaching sessions per week
- unlimited email support between sessions