The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential…these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
~ Eddie Robinson
Well Beyond Ordinary is both a philosophy and a system of coaching focused on helping those who have experienced some, or even great success but feel like their not living at their highest potential.
One of my greatest personal frustrations in life was knowing that while I was doing well, I was never bringing my best game. I felt I was holding myself back and knew I could be, do, and have more. When I finally completed the Energy Leadership Assessment as part of my coach training, I broke through my self-imposed ceiling based on the insights and patterns it revealed and subsequent coaching to become unstoppable.
As a former professional athlete and a COR.E Performance & COR.E Wellbeing Dynamics Specialist, I help high potential individuals to:
- uncover what it is that holds them back from living their best life
- move beyond being consistently accountable to being unstoppable
- master their ability to navigate through stress and obstacles
- learn powerful strategies for changing behaviors that impede successful outcomes
- gain insights into the strengths that contribute to their success
- build a sustainable formula for success
- acquire communication tools and strategies including designed dialogues and intuitive listening to ensure better interactions and a higher degree of satisfaction with relationships, both personal and professional
For many of my clients, it took a catastrophic illness striking them or their loved ones to receive their wake up call and make changes in their lives.
Their stories and their movement from feeling powerless and often a victim of the circumstances into thriving in their lives are inspirational.
No one wants to just get by in life or wonder “what if” when they could be living a life that is Well Beyond Ordinary.
You do what you do and you are who you are because
you have always had a strong desire to help others.
It’s part of your DNA and you often do it to your own detriment. You place a very high value on serving others and you enjoy being a lifelong learner.
You understand the value of adding new skills and tools into your toolbox as well as the impact your overall wellbeing has on your day-to-day performance in the work you love.
Whether your focus is in disease management, patient care, or in improving treatment options for chronic and life threatening illnesses, the work you do has a direct impact on the quality of life and longevity of patient populations.
You are committed to finding solutions to some of the most complex healthcare challenges we face today. Yet, you face daily obstacles, both self-created and externally generated, that can hold you back from achieving your highest potential, create significant stress, and block you from making the advancements in care you know are needed.
You’re and you’re ready to advance your work in healthcare and your career so you can be seen as a leader committed to advancements in patient care and in the field of medicine, and now you’re ready to:
- Enhance your communication skills, challenge yourself, and be a better you for those around you.
How do I know this about you?
Because coaches share much of the same DNA that drives you. We care deeply about helping others to achieve their greatest wellbeing so they can share their gifts with the world and be of service. I also know this because for more than five years, I’ve been focused on bringing coaching into healthcare. This has given me the opportunity to meet and work with hundreds of healthcare providers in a number of unique and fascinating ways.
- I have coached surgeons, oncology nurses, case managers, patient navigators, patients, caregivers, healthcare executives, directors of nursing, pharmaceutical executives, medical residents, and more
- I have facilitated workshops for over 250 surgeons on mindfulness, emotional intelligence, and wellbeing as a pathway to high performance and avoiding burnout and compassion fatigue
- I have delivered wellbeing breakout sessions for healthcare professionals on how to improve their performance by reducing stress and practicing self-care
- I have trained healthcare professionals in coaching skills to improve patient care
I know this about you because of Karen…an oncology nurse we dubbed as our ‘angel’ when my late husband was going through treatment. Karen embodied the best of each of you. She could never give enough. She was always there to listen and she always found a way to empower us to take the lead in my late husband’s care. She put the patient and caregiver first. She was curious about what was working and what could work better as treatment progressed. She was concerned about our emotional wellbeing, not just our physical wellbeing.
In today’s world, healthcare professionals struggle with the stress of ever growing demand and ever shrinking resources. My high performance coaching package helps healthcare professionals create greater wellbeing as a pathway to high performance.
Let’s set up a free consultation to discuss your unique challenges and how high performance coaching can help you get back on track to living a life you can love while being a leader in one of the most challenging, complex professions today!Free Consultation