– 5.5 Coaching Hours
For most people, news of cancer comes as a big shock. The days, weeks and months ahead can feel overwhelming and filled with confusion, fear and anxiety. Let me help you design strategies and take actionable steps using new tools to make the shift to optimal living no matter what uncertainties, fears or challenging realities your loved one’s diagnosis may generate. Learn how to be an effective advocate for your loved one, have a safe and confidential place to address your worries and manage the stress that often occurs with caregiving.
This one month Rx Package works as an intervention to help you:
- create a focused plan so you are empowered to ask the questions and make the choices necessary regarding what’s next
- learn tools to alleviate stress
- create empowering conversations wherever they are needed…with family, at work, with medical providers and/or insurance companies.
- allow you to also live your life as you go through this experience
- address fears and concerns
- generate strategies for assessing the potential impacts in areas such as finances, relationships, intimacy, body issues, spirituality, enjoyment and well being.
This comprehensive month long program includes:
- a brief questionnaire focused on the initial phases of the cancer continuum ~ diagnosis & early treatment stages
- a 1.5 hour Foundation Session to assess and then generate a plan to address high priority issues
- 2 x 30 minute coaching sessions per week
- unlimited email support between sessions
Contact me today to discuss individualized pricing options ~ payment plans available.
Contact Me Today
What is coaching?
Coaching is a simple yet effective resource that provides the support and tools you need to reduce stress, address fears and create action plans to empower you so you don’t feeling like you’re just surviving in life.
The Coach helps the client to promote and sustain the Client’s personal wellbeing and to grow instead of being overwhelmed and feeling lost, particularly during times of major challenges and change. This powerful relationship allows the Client to shift their perspective from focusing on what’s not working to taking action to create more of what they want in their lives. According to an article in Psychology Today, “Whatever we expect to experience is what we actually experience.”
I am a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and an Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP). Please view my complete page of relevant training. As a life coach, my coaching is available to anyone in any time zone as coaching sessions are done by phone or Skype to save time, money and the environment. Customized packages are available. Contact me today so we can co-design a plan that works for you.