- 8 Coaching Hours
The transition from end of treatment into the next chapter of your life has often been described by survivors as one of the most challenging and fear-inducing times. With almost every aspect being impacted by the journey through treatment, survivors often come out the other side with new priorities and core values. The experience literally changes the WHO they are. My Post-Treatment Coaching Package gives survivors the opportunity to:
- get clear on new priorities
- define action steps to move toward new goals
- as needed, set new boundaries and enroll others in changes you are making
- assess all aspects of life and make choices with regard to situations, actions and people who support you so you surround yourself with like-minded family, friends, co-workers and community members
- monitor your stress levels and learn to reduce stress to increase your energy and support your immune system
- address and come to terms with what has been lost
- find new opportunities that inspire and energize you
- create new, sustainable behavior changes that support wellbeing in all areas
- get the support you need during this time of self-discovery
- address the impact of any long term late stage side effects
- Assessment Tools – prior to your first session, you will receive several assessment tools to assist us in creating the snapshot picture of your current life.
- A Variety of Ways to Apply Your 8 Hours ~ To really kick start your program, you may wish to book a 1.5 hour intensive. From there you can use your remaining sessions broken out as you please either into 30 minute sessions, 45 minute sessions or 1 hour sessions or a combination thereof.
- In your first session, we use a number of tools to take a snapshot picture of your current life and then determine the areas you would most like to create significant changes.
- In remaining calls we will continue to set goals, uncover blocks and create breakthroughs.
- 5 lifeline emails to receive email coaching between sessions, do accountability check-ins or get email support as challenges arise.
- add an Energy Leadership Index (ELI) to this package and receive a 30% discount off the regular price. Contact me for the discount code. Not applicable to promotional pricing or already discounted prices.
Contact me today to discuss individualized pricing options ~ payment plans available.
Contact Me Today
What is coaching?
Coaching is a simple yet effective resource that provides the support and tools you need to reduce stress, address fears and create action plans to empower you so you don’t feeling like you’re just surviving in life.
The Coach helps the client to promote and sustain the Client’s personal wellbeing and to grow instead of being overwhelmed and feeling lost, particularly during times of major challenges and change. This powerful relationship allows the Client to shift their perspective from focusing on what’s not working to taking action to create more of what they want in their lives. According to an article in Psychology Today, “Whatever we expect to experience is what we actually experience.”
I am a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and an Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP). Please view my complete page of relevant training. As a life coach, my coaching is available to anyone in any time zone as coaching sessions are done by phone or Skype to save time, money and the environment. Customized packages are available. Contact me today so we can co-design a plan that works for you.