“Choose Your Energy: Change Your Life” ~ when Deborah Jane Wells, creator and host of this amazing VoiceAmerica radio show reached out and invited me to do an episode with her, it was an easy yes because I saw the opportunity to help more people break through what I call the “Dorothy Syndrome.”
When Dorothy was looking outside of herself for someone else to figure out how she could get home, she was stuck where she didn’t want to be. As she rose to each challenge to defend and help her friends, she discovered her strength. Finally, when her coach, the Wizard, asked her just a few empowering questions, she discovered she was the source of the solution to getting where she wanted to go in life.
I love the ah-ha moment I get from clients when coaching shows people they are:
- in charge of their own destiny and destinations just as Dorothy was
- their own best expert
- already in possession of everything they need to create a life of wellbeing
- the person in charge of defining what wellbeing means to them
- able to take the actions they choose to generate their wellbeing goals
On Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013 join me LIVE at 10am PST / 1pm EST to find out five key steps to creating wellbeing in your life.
How would your life be different if you knew…
- how your level of wellbeing impacts your ability to live a high performance life
- the difference between wellness and wellbeing and how to self-define goals that inspire you
- the path to wellbeing isn’t a complicated formula but often resides simply in the choices you make
Make April 3rd the day you break through the Dorothy Syndrome and begin to lead yourself to a life of wellbeing in all areas!