As a coach, it is important to put into practice the principals of leading a balanced life. So I am taking the rest of the year to relax, recharge and focus on finishing the last remaining chapters of my memoir.
- Feeling stressed by year end, the holidays?
- Is your energy tank on empty?
- Do you have that one big project you really need to complete that you just can’t seem to squeeze in between your over-filled days and completely rsvp’d nights?
Sometimes what it takes to step away from it all is to first take time to prioritize and schedule in your escape. Make a list of:
- three things you can schedule in that will allow you to relax. That may be watching football, a movie, getting a massage or finally picking up the novel that’s been on your bedside table for the past couple of months.
- three things you can do to recharge. Whatever it is that energizes you.
- the action steps you need to take to complete that one outstanding project before the end of the year.
2010 was a year of major change and transition for many of us. There are some great resources filed away in my archives that you may have missed while navigating through challenges. As we close out the year, I’ll be posting links to blogs and topics worth repeating in case you missed them the first time with a special don’t miss post on December 31st to celebrate you.