- Google Calendar – great task list plus you can create multiple calendars to color code top priority, medium priority and low priority items and add reminders.
- Google Documents – I love their spreadsheet and use it as a one stop tool for generating my daily call list, my networking plan, my short/medium/long term goals and breakdown of action steps to achieve these goals
- Book Yourself Solid University – for anyone in sales or with their own business, Michael Port has created an easy to follow set of principles on how to build your client base effectively and authentically. In reality, you can apply his principles to your personal life as well. The system works in both realms. I’m currently taking his Accountability Program and loving it. He is an inspiring speaker and brings his concepts to life while breaking them down into manageable steps. This program will build your networking muscle so it becomes an easy part of your daily rituals to help you achieve your goals.
- Taming Your To-Do List and Building Enthusiasm by Ezine author, Marte Cliff. I love Marte’s positive take and her unique idea of using a to do list with just one item on it…you have to read it for yourself to see how this works.
- Stephen Covey – I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention this website.
Check these out and see what speaks to you!